Auditing Compound Protocol

Hi @jared

My name is Michael Lewellen. I’ll be the Security Advisor for you all on behalf of @OZSecure.

Based on the Next Steps outlined in our proposal, our first goal will be to define a security process that proposal authors can follow leading up to an audit and submission to the DAO for a vote. This will start with engagement in the next community call and one-on-ones with key community members. After collecting feedback from everyone, we’ll then propose a process that will go through refinements with the community before being finalized.

While we work on defining this process, I’ll share a draft version that I’ve been working on based on our usual audit process in a separate forum thread as I believe it deserves its own dedicated discussion.

I’d love to start talking to key members of the community including yourself although it might be slow going over the next week due to holiday plans. I expect that we’ll really ramp things up by Jan 3rd to start preparing for a comprehensive audit of the Compound Protocol.

Anyone that has protocol changes planned in the next future or would like to share feedback can contact me at the following:

I’m really looking forward to working with you and the rest of the Compound community!

7 Likes