USDT: A Question

Hello there,

I supplied the market with USDT a couple of days ago when the APY was at 7%± and received cUSDT, however I noticed that it has been removed from the list of tokens at the landing page, why is that?

Thanks

Hmm, that’s strange. I still see it up on the Markets section with an interest rate for both supply and borrow.

@jthrack do you have any (USDT) deposited?

No. Are you then talking about metamask integrated landing page/dashboard? It was unclear what you meant by “landing page”.

@jthrack, yes, metamask integrated browser doesn’t show USDT , is that a known bug?

@khalidhamdi Sometimes metamask removes it sometimes. you can always check your balance of coins (all, not the ones metamask decides to show you) at https://etherscan.io or on the assets tab of metamask, click add token, then type cusdt, or go to “custom token” and type in for the address: 0xf650c3d88d12db855b8bf7d11be6c55a4e07dcc9

hope this solves your problem!

@TennisBowling I do use etherscan and other apps to track my tokens, I was just concerned that this might be a broader issue and not just specifically a metamask one, thank you for the help.

1 Like