A simple tool to track delegators of Compound delegate

Hello everyone!

We’re excited to announce a new feature for Compound called Delegator tracker! With Delegator tracker, you can easily lookup all the delegators and their token balance for any delegate in Compound DAO. Unlike most tools that only display total voting power and count of delegators, Delegator tracker gives you more insight into who those delegators are and how much they have delegated.

To access the Delegator tracker, simply visit Compound Finance Delegator Tracker. We hope this new feature will be useful for all Compound community members, and we welcome your feedback on how we can improve it.

3 Likes

hey @mmurthy and karma team thanks for delivering this feature. I just tried the delegator tracker and found it quite useful, especially in being able to see the list of wallets that have delegated to particular delegates. Could you kindly inform me if there are any upcoming additional features?

Glad it is useful to you @kohei. We are adding a number of features over the next few weeks. If you have any requests, let me know.

1 Like