- It will bring greater reserves to Compound.
- In the future it could become collateral.
- Fully Diluted Value: $2,208,614,193
- Circulating Supply: $1,609,652,076
- Daily Trading Volume: $163,111,000
- Volatility: High
- Mintable: True (It’s inflationary.)
- Ownership concentration: Here.
Synthetix: Reward Escrow V2: holds 26% of SNX. These staking rewards vest over 1 year.
Synthetix sDao: holds 14% of SNX. How is this DAO controlled?
0x8cA24021E3Ee3B5c241BBfcee0712554D7Dc38a1: a gnosis wallet with 5% of SNX.
There are a handful of other wallets with >0.9%, or $20,000,000 in SNX.
- Launch Date: Initially, it was known as Havven when it first launched in September 2017. In late 2018, it became Synthetix.
- Time since last exploit: I think around February 2020 they had an oracle failure leading to loss of some funds.
Here’s a cErc20Delegator on Ropsten.
What do you think are appropriate values for:
- Reserve factor
- Borrowing limit
Collateral factor should be zero until more research is done.
Also, what level of community interest is there?
- Yes, I’m interested in adding SNX.
- No, add something else. (comment)
*Edited to correct some values and add links.