On January 26th, at 9:30am PT, the Compound community will hold its next Developer Community Call. This will be an open discussion forum for individuals and organizations developing protocol improvement proposals or building applications and projects that integrate the protocol. A link to the Discord stage event is here: Compound
- Held in the Compound Discord, with options for screen-share, voice, or text-only participation
- Wednesday 1/12 at 9:30am PT, and bi-weekly after (Add the Compound Developers Calendar)
Below is the high-level agenda for the upcoming call. Note that this call belongs to the community, and as a community member you are empowered to take this call in any direction you think best benefits the community. If you wish, you may help organize it, structure its agenda, lead it, etc.
- Welcome: Adam will recap the ground rules for the call.
Proposal/Project Discussions: The following community members have volunteered to discuss projects that they are working on.
- Michael Lewellen - OZ Upcoming Audits
- transmissions11 - Gas Optimizations
- Robert Leshner & Jared Flatow - Compound Labs
- Open Discussion
If there are any other proposals, projects, or topics you’d like to add to the agenda, please post on this thread or in the Compound Discord. Everyone is welcome to participate and contribute.
Lastly, the call will be audio-recorded and the recording will be shared in this thread for anyone who can’t make it.
Hope to see you on the call!