Compound Improvement Proposals (CIP)

Hi everyone,

Today is the day we start the Snapshot vote for the adoption of CIP-1. The only change the document has received since going into Final Call status was the welcome addition of @CL_Michael to the CIP Editors list.

The vote will be conducted on Snapshot here and is scheduled to end in one week. There is no quorum threshold but I would still kindly ask that all Compound contributors vote in support to send a strong signal for CIP-1’s adoption. After all, there are no gas fees :wink:

Please note that you do need to have your COMP delegated to your wallet before you can vote on Snapshot. If anyone has any issues with using Snapshot for voting, please reach out to me or @arr00. I’ll also be available to answer any final questions on today’s community call.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to share that CIP-1 has passed with 201K votes in support and <1 against. Starting next week, I’ll begin the process of setting up a new CIP repo and begin working to prepare additional CIP proposals alongside other community contributions.

Thank you to everyone that contributed and supported this initiative!

4 Likes

Hi everyone - An initial setup of the CIP GitHub repository is now live here: GitHub - compound-finance/cip-pm: Compound Improvement Proposal PM Repository

I’ll review the current status of this repo in our upcoming community call.

4 Likes