We wanted to walk you through our development plans for the Compound Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet as outlined in our Dynamic Risk Parameters proposal. Just to reiterate, our goals with this dashboard are twofold:
- Help the community understand our recommendations and methodology
- Help the community understand how Gauntlet’s recommendations affect key risk metrics like VaR and Borrow Usage.
Some additional points around the dashboard
- It will be updated daily, and any parameter recommendations will be pushed both to our dashboard as well as kicked off in forum discussion before going to a vote. We’ll try to streamline this process over time to get parameter updates to market faster.
- The version we have in our mocks has been validated in user studies (which we are continuing to conduct with members of the Compound community) and serves as our initial MVP. We hope to launch this quickly and then iterate on key components with the community.
We have kicked off the development of the dashboard as of last week and are expecting to have it launched and live by Nov 9th . We have 6 people on our team working on this dashboard and the various data components that power it: @crypto_contrarian, @marcinja , @henryprior, @wfu , @shaan , @inkymaze.
In particular, we have the following milestones that we are targeting (some of which will be done in parallel)
- Build out FE components with Mock data - @crypto_contrarian
- Dashboard Infrastructure (BE, DB, serving endpoints) - @crypto_contrarian
- ETLs for onchain Compound data - @marcinja
- ETLs for centralized market data - @marcinja
- ETLs deployed for simulation data - @henryprior, @wfu
- QAing the dashboard - @shaan , @inkymaze
We wanted to share this with y’all to give you a sense of when the dashboard will go live and answer any questions you may have.