ZRX,BAT, and WBTC Parameter Update

I support raising the CF for ZRX & BAT. I do not support decreasing the CF for WBTC.

WBTC is the most liquid coin on the Ethereum ecosystem that is not a stablecoin or ETH, and the CF should reflect that. Like one of @Sirokko’s points, I think Gauntlet’s models are not fairly taking into account the onchain liquidity available.

The top 10 cWBTC holders account for 60% of cWBTC. The top 100 cWBTC holders account for 91% of cWBTC. The top 10 users are highly incentivized to keep their wallets far away from liquidation, and many are high-sophisticated users. If I had more free time, I would love to analyze each of these user’s accounts because their activity and usage are likely valuable in our decision-making.

I also think the CF should only move in one direction except for emergencies/significant changes to the underlying asset. It will be hard to build a community and user base if governance changes CFs up and down often.

Perhaps we should advertise/support DeFi Saver and other services that protect users’ loans and better provide alert systems.

4 Likes