Linking wallet to forum handle/username

We are building a reputation system for DAO contributors at Karma. As part of that, we have built a Karma reputation dashboard to rank Compound’s governance participants based on their on-chain voting and forum activity.

To see full reputation, governance participants have to link their forum handle/username to their wallet used for voting. This will help us show all your activity in one place and also boost your karma reputation score. We would like to use this Topic for governance participants to sign a message using their wallet and post it here so we can link.

If you are interested in seeing all your activity, please link your forum handle to your wallet on Karma dashboard. Here is the video showing how to link your wallet address and forum handle: How to guide

1 Like

“We couldn’t find any matching contributors.”
Obviously, you didn’t consider addresses that voted on proposals in the past.

1 Like

We have indexed a few hundred voters based on delegated votes, we are adding more. If you share your address, we can add you, thanks!

1 Like

Using address signatures is a dangerous operation, and it is difficult to integrate this tool into the community without official approval.
I believe you are safe now, but DNS attacks and front-end attacks often happen.
Earning a score does not gain utility for the community, and no community seems to use this score to judge contributions.

Welcome to Ghost Town, the Compound Community Forum.

1 Like

Not sure why it is dangerous to sign a message and post. We are a few month old company and we are already starting to work with some popular DAOs like ENS, Gitcoin, PoolTogether. I will reach out to core team of Compound.

1 Like

Verifying my forum identity for compound governance addr: 0x2D815240A61731c75Fa01b2793E1D3eD09F289d0 sig: 0x7fa4bf4339effae17fd8a8e28720c96eea5d2e25ffdd53c179ca41b27de6e8b863d7174013ad396df5375233b0885eceb6277092d21554cc1eb4edfb7a61b3511c #compoundgovernance