Looking to contact Marketing division - NFT L.A. Conference 2-22-22

Hi Marketing Division Compund!

My name is John, and I’m from Edge of NFT, a top 1% downloaded podcast globally and top 50 tech podcast in USA.

Wanting to get in touch about our upcoming NFT L.A. Conference Feb 2022.

We would love to talk to you guys about your involvement. That could range from speaking to a stall to sponsorship. It’s going to be like TEDX meets Summit - with as many unforgettable experiences as possible.

The conference is still in development but is looking strong. We’re currently close to locking in LA Live to host the event at - L.A.'s largest expo venue.

As well as the highlights below, we have Layer 1’s and Layer 2’s, and looking to also expand to Defi.

Conference Sponsor Deck: DocSend

Core Highlights of the conference as of about 5 days ago:
Day 1 (Tue): VIP experiences then welcome party for all
Day 2 (Wed): Highly curated sessions with top tier speakers and entertainment for all attendees. After parties.
Day 3 (Thur): Breakout tracks to harness co-creation energy around key focus areas for sub-community building: Music, Gaming, Fashion, Fine Art, Digital Collectibles, Education, Social Impact, etc. Special VIP after party at Wisdome where Scott Page from Pink Floyd will lay down an augmented reality dome experience and drop his new collection.

Core Partnerships/Sponsors being finalized:
Fan Controlled Football
Alien Worlds
Stacks
The Crypto Company
Blockchain Training Alliance
Wachsman, Multiplied, and other leading PR firms
And many others (former show guests provides some insights here)

Speakers Finalized or In the Works:
Scott Page, Former Pink Floyd Saxist
Steve Aoki, DJ and Music Producer
Austin Ekeler, NFL Running Back
Spencer Dewitte, NBA Star
Nicole Buffet, Fortune Magazine Top 50 NFT Influencer/Artist
Michael Wagner, Star Atlas
Matt Kalish, Draft Kings
Robby Yung, Animoca Brands
Tom Bilyeu, Quest Nutrition & Impact Theory
Mark Cuban

Would be great to connect and discuss further if its of interest to you guys.

Kind regards

John
Partnership Coordinator
Edge of NFT

Email me unfortunately I can only be of assistance in answering questions about leveraging and the experience I had before this compound community started charging for import my positions to the instadapp protocol it’s based with like back in 2011 I was using this compound feature

Good luck finding a representative Sincerely
Mr.Riley